Level 1 classes provide young toddlers with a stimulating setting to explore their new movement and language skills with a sense of security, comfort and confidence.
This high energy music and movement class focuses on your child’s beginning movement, helping to build the muscles your baby needs to walk and assisting vocal development to help nurture your child’s speaking and singing voice.
Embark on Kindermusik’s fun exploration of singing, moving, laughing and playing with a mix of both parent-child activities and child focused activities. You’ll be able to join in on all the singing and dancing while also getting the chance to observe how baby learns on their own.
Now taking enrolments for Term 2 classes
Term begins 26th April.
Age Range : 1 and 2 years ( walkers ).
Class Structure : 8 week term, consisting of two 4 week units. 45 minute classes. Maximum of 10 children in a class.
Class Times : Monday 10:30am, Tuesday 9:30am, Thursday 9:30am.
For term 2 – Monday and Thursday classes at Towradgi Community Hall. Tuesday classes at Bellambi Surf Club.
Fees : $160 for 8 weeks of classes including Kindermusik digital home materials for 2 class units. Your home materials provide you with all our class music, stories, extra fun activities to try at home and child development information.
Additional materials such as CDs, story books and instruments may be purchased at an extra cost.
Deposit of $60 secures your place in a class. Balance of $100 to be paid at or before the first class.
Contact Karen to inquire or enrol 0450 538 358 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Gathering time.
- Greeting and farewell routines.
- Songs, rhymes, fingerplays.
- Listening and relaxation.
- Play alongs with age appropriate instruments to enhance a sense of rhythm and steady beat, develop a keen awareness of the distinguishing qualities of sound, and encourages sponteneity and creativity.
- Movement, dance, lap bounces. Helping little bodies develop muscle strength for walking and other movements and helping a little heart to fall in love with the sheer joy of responding to music.
- Use of props such as scarves, mirrors, balls, puppets.
- Variety of music to build strong neural connections in a baby’s forming mind, which is why each Kindermusik term contains an array of styles, sounds and genres.
- Together time – A Kindermusik class is truly the essence of “quality time “, offering the parent a place to create special memories with their child, gain new insights into their child’s development, and nurture their child’s natural love of music.
- Expert advice – A Kindermusik educator explains ” what to watch for ” every step of the way and how each activitiy enhances a child’s complete development.
- Learning continues at home with the digital home materials and the child’s best teacher – the parent !
Continue the fun and learning together at home with your Kindermusik Digital Home Materials included in enrolment.
Now taking enrolments.
Call MusiKidabra on 0450 538 358 or email email@example.com