Level 4 classes offer first experiences with musical symbols and more advanced instruments, laying the groundwork for more formal instruction and ensuring school readiness.
In class, we engage your child in music and movement activities that also promote language, social and emotional skills, early math and literacy, physical co-ordination, creativity and more. Parents join the fun for the final activities in class.
The Kindermusik @ home digital materials extends the benefits all week long with music from class, your unit story and activities for the whole family to share at home.
Now taking enrolments for Term 1 classes.
Term begins 1st February.
Age Range : 4 – 6 year olds.
Class Structure : 8 week term, consisting of two 4week units. 45 minute classes. Maximum of 10 children in a class.
Class Time : Please inquire about class times.
Fees : $160 for 8 weeks of classes including Kindermusik digital home materials for 2 class units. Enquire about special rate for siblings.
Deposit of $60 secures your place in the class. Balance of $100 to be paid at or before your first class.
Contact Karen to inquire or enrol 0450 538 358 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Singing and Vocal development.
- Expressive Movement.
- Reading and Writing musical notation.
- Focused Listening.
- Exploring and Playing Musical Instruments.
Digital Home Materials : Your Kindermusik digital home materials bring the music, activities and stories to you, everywhere you go and includes –
- All music, songs, dances and rhymes used in class for you to download on your computer, ipod or to CD.
- ebook of the story used in each class unit.
- Interactive activities, videos and games.
- Printable activity sheets and lyric sheets.
- Child development information.
Now taking enrolments.
Call MusiKidabra 0450 538 358 or email email@example.com