Level 3 classes are designed to engage pre-schoolers’ natural love of music and activate their imaginations while developing their growing language and social-emotional skills.
Each week in class we use age-appropriate activities that introduce early music concepts and foster independence, social and emotional skills, language growth and self-control.
Now taking enrolments for Term 2, 2018.
Term begins 7th May.
Age Range : 3 and 4 year olds.
Class Structure : 8 week term, consisting of two 4week units. 45 minute classes. Maximum of 10 children in a class.
Class Times : Mondays 11:30am and Wednesday 9:30am at Fairy Meadow Community Centre.
Fees : $150 for 8 weeks of classes including Kindermusik digital home materials for 2 class units.
Deposit of $50 secures your place in the class. Balance of $100 to be paid at or before your first class.
Contact Karen to inquire or enrol 0450 538 358 or email@example.com
- Pretend Play – Pretend play activities are integrated with music, vocal development, storytelling, listening, movement, and literacy aspects of each class. When based upon a child’s real life experiences, pretend play helps develop language, sensory, motor, and cognitive skills.
- Musical Variety and Singing – Activities include a mixture of musical genres and styles and provide a setting for children to explore their many voices and to use a “singing voice.” Singing helps with memory and recall, physical development, creativity, and socialisation.
- Storytelling and Literacy – Each class is built on the development of a story, so you’ll hear preschoolers search for the word to say what they mean and try to keep up with their busy minds, emerging wants, needs, likes, and dislikes.
- Parent Involvement – Preschoolers are learning to be self-sufficient in a group setting of peers, while many times still needing the emotional security provided by a parent. Caregivers are welcome to join the class in the last 10-15 minutes for sharing time or participate in the full class if preferred. Plus you Kindermusik Digital Home Materials ensure the learning continues at home with each child’s best teacher—the parent!
Digital Home Materials : Your Kindermusik digital home materials bring the music, activities and stories to you, everywhere you go and is included in your enrolment. You receive –
- All music, songs, dances and rhymes used in class for you to download on your computer, ipod or to CD.
- ebook of the story used in each class unit.
- Interactive activities, videos and games.
- Printable activity sheets and lyric sheets.
- Child development information.