Foundations classes offer a sensory rich yet caring and gentle environment where lap babies, crawlers and beginner walkers can explore and react to new sounds, sensations, objects and movements.
With age-appropriate activities, this parent-child music and movement class will help you strengthen those early parent-child bonds, understand your baby’s development, and heavily focus on child development and communication with your baby.
You and your baby will enjoy instrument play, dance, exploration time and together time and you’ll get expert advice and parenting resources based on the most recent research in baby development.
Now taking enrolments for Term 2, 2019.
Term begins 7th May.
Age Range : Newborn through to one year olds ( non walkers ).
Class Structure : 8 week term consisting of two 4 week themed units. 45minute classes. Maximum 12 children in a class.
Class times : Tuesdays at 11:30am and Wednesdays at 11:30am at Fairy Meadow Community Centre.
Fees : $150 for 8 weeks of classes including Kindermusik digital home materials for 2 class units. Your home materials provide you with all our class music, stories, extra fun activities to try at home and child development information.
Additional materials including CDs, story books and instruments may be purchased at an extra cost.
Deposit of $50 secures your place in a class. Balance of $100 to be paid at or before your first class.
Contact Karen to inquire or enrol 0450 538 358 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Gathering time.
- Greeting and farewell routines.
- Bonding / together time. Creating special memories.
- Tummy time.
- Play alongs with age appropriate instruments.
- Songs and rhymes.
- Use of props such as balls, scarves, mirrors.
- Movement, exercise, rocking, lap bounces and dance. A classroom full of baby and adult pairs moving together helps a little body develop muscle strength for crawling and walking and helps little hearts fall in love with the sheer joy of responding to music.
- Variety of music to build strong neural connections.
- Expert advice – A Kindermusik educator explains ‘ what to watch for ‘ every step of the way and how each activity enhances a child’s complete development.
- Learning continues at home – with the digital home materials, and the child’s best teacher – the parent !
Now taking enrolments.
Book in for a free preview class.
Call MusiKidabra 0450 538 358 or email email@example.com